1. HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MGM SCHOOL
Students who are seeking admission at MGM Schools can submit their application form online/ Walk in to the schools for offline submission.
LKG ADMISSIONStrictly adhere to the age criteria mentioned. The child should complete 4 years as on June 1, 2018 and should not exceed 5 years as on June 1, 2018. i.e., the child should be born between 1 June 2013 and 1 June 2014.
2. WHAT TO DO BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION ?
- Passport Size Photograph of Student/Parents (Father and Mother) Local Guardian (if Applicable) in JPEG, PNG format (Size -2 MB)
3. WHAT TO DO AFTER SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION ?
- After submitting online application form, you can take print out of the filled-in form and send it to the School Office by hand before the last date of submission of application form.
- You may call to the school and get prior appointment and visit our school to avid inconveniences.
4. HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN MGM SCHOOL?
- The few possible seats that may be available from classes Pre School to VIII and XI will be filled in on merit basis. However selection of students remains entirely the prerogative of the MGM Education Board.
- Duly filled-in and signed Online/Offline Application Form
- Recent Passport Size Photo of: Student, Parents (Both Father and Mother) and Local Guardian (if Applicable)
- Proof of Date of Birth of Student (Original and a copy attested by a competent authority)
- Original of the present school final exam report card.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last attended, duly counter signed by the CBSE Regional Office/DEO
- After the interview, the students can complete the admission procedure by remitting the school fees as per the Fee Structure of the respective school.
- MGM loves to give a campus tour before you admit your child to our Family. You are most welcome to our School Campus. You may please visit us with prior appointment between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm any day from Monday to Friday and on Saturday between 9.30 am and 11.30 am. The School admission office will give detailed information about the school, methodology, facilities, fee structure and guide you with the admission procedure, followed by a campus tour.
- The parent who cannot visit the campus or is staying out the school location can fill up the online enquiry form which will lead to registration form.
- If you have any queries related to the admission procedure and fee structure, you can contact the school office
Admissions to Class XI
Those who have taken provisional admission to class XI, should submit the filled in application form to the school office on 5th / 6th June (9.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.)